Tuesday, January 22, 2013

6 Snow Belles, Week 19, Finished!

Since I had Monday off, and my car didn't start, I had lots of time to stitch.  I managed to finish Frosty Friends and Blizzard Babe, thus completing the piece.  It took a total of 19 Mondays (73 hours of stitching).

I will miss spending my Monday's with the gals, just as I missed spending them with the boys in 6 Fat Men.  I looked back and found that it took me 19 weeks to finish the boys also.



Now that they are both completed, all I have to do is wait for the framing sale at Welcome Stitchery in May to have them framed.

15 comments:

dixiesamplar said...

Love both of them! Adorable...

Cynthia said...

Great finishes!!! I've got 5 out of 6 finished on the Snowbelles. Can't wait to finish it off. It's my Saturday night project (provided I'm home).

Kay said...

Love all the snow people - they are super cute!

CalamityJr said...

What fun. I really like that you used the blue and pink fabrics.

Annie said...

Both pieces are great! I also love the pink and blue fabric.

Barb said...

Those are both cute!

McKenna C. said...

Congratulations! They look AMAZING! I'd really love to stitch those too someday. :)

~McKenna

Melissa said...

Those are both amazing!!! You did a wonderful job on them.

Pam in IL said...

I have yet to start these. I'm still trying to decide on what fabric to use.

Yours look awesome!!

Karen said...

So pretty! Love the ladies on that pink fabric.

Marcy said...

Love the pink! congrats on the finish. Both these patterns are so cute.

Karen said...

Those are great finishes! I love the fabrics you chose.

I'm lucky, I'm only about 20 or so minutes from Welcome Stitchery. (my favorite haunt in the whole world)

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

Awesome finish. They look so lovely together.

Stress Less said...

Oh I love these! I saw someone else working on one of them but I had not seen them finished. Congrats!

Denise said...

Love the way you finished your snowpeople! Pink for the girls and blue for the boys!