Wednesday, September 21, 2011

One More Needlework Shop



Can you stand one more shop review? On the way home from my Labor Day Weekend trip, I made a quick stop in Berlin, Ohio to meet up with my friend Robin Busch.

We met for breakfast at a cute Amish cafe, and then walked a few doors down to the Stitching House.













Unfortunately, the shop had closed in it's original location and reopened in the lower level of a craft "mall" a few doors down. There was no sigh, we found it by sheer luck. I am told it was quite downsized but they did have some newer charts and a good selection of floss and frames. I loved all the models on the stairway wall.


It was great to see Robin in person after all these year we have known each other on-line!

1 comment:

The Inspired Stitcher said...

I say keep 'em coming! I've already added several places you've written about to my "must visit" list. This one I could get to on a day trip. Cool!