Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Another Visit to an LNS

During the Labor Day Holiday weekend, I had a chance to stop in at Cross My Heart in Columbus, Ohio. I have been to that shop many, many times before while my youngest was a student at Ohio State but I never took the time to take any pictures. I have always loved visiting the shop while in Ohio because there I actually had time to go through sales bins, and really check things out. I purchased my very first piece of linen there, got most of my Marbek angels there, and in general, learned alot about stitching there.




It's not a large shop, but it is well organized and carries lots of stock. Lots of new things! The staff has always been very helpful, offering to order and ship anything that wasn't in stock.












I can't show you what I purchased, it's a gift for another stitcher.

5 comments:

CalamityJr said...

Thanks for the review - Columbus is "home", but we're always busy with family things when we're there, and I have never entered Cross My Heart's door (bad as that sounds and probably is!). I'll have to try harder next time! (To my credit, I did find a knitting store in Pickerington that has a teensy bit of cross stitch available!)

Cindy said...

love the pics.....i enjoy 'shopping' through you...hehehe...thanks for sharing

Tricia T said...

Thanks so much for telling about these shops and giving pictures! I went through your blog to find stores to stop at on our recent trip!! : )

Barb said...

That looks like a nice shop. I haven't seen a LNS that big in years.

The Outgoing Introvert said...

Gosh, I sure wish I had a stitching shop near me. I am so envious to see pics of wonderful shops like this one that I never get to see! LOL Seriously though, thanks for sharing the pics . . .I really enjoyed them a lot!

If you have not already stopped by my blog, make sure and visit. Got a giveaway going on that ends on the 5th!!!