Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Ye Old Cross Stitchery

Before returning home from Philadelphia, I had the chance to stop at Ye Old Cross Stitchery in Bristol, PA. When I drove down the main street in Bristol, before turning off on a side street to go to the shop, I noticed that many of the businesses in the town had "Ye Old" as part of their name. I wonder why?




The shop itself was small, but packed full of stash. It was very well organized, with signs about each rack telling you what category chart you would find there.


Every inch of the wall was filled with framed models. Lots of newly released charts were available. I truly wish I would have had more time to browse in the shop, but I had to get to the airport.
I found two charts that were on my shopping list, and two others that I couldn't live without.
It was a successful shopping trip!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

You know, that shop is not TOO far from me (maybe about an hour or so) and I've never been there. I might just have to check it out. Thanks for sharing your photos

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

Funny how there always happens to be something in our schedule which takes time away from where we would really love to be for just a bit longer. Glad to see you had a chance to pop in and Thanks for sharing the pictures.
Be always in stitches.