Wednesday, January 02, 2019

Crazy January Challenge, Day 1

It's January again, and time for one of my favorite events:  The Crazy January Challenge!  I read about this many years ago on the Wagon Message board, and have tried to do this for myself  most years.  The idea is to start lots of things in January (as many as one each day) and then commit to finishing them all in the coming year.  I have a long list, so I hope to get at least 15 of them started, 19 would be ideal.

This year Day 1 was spent stitching on one of Handblessings Designs' gingerbread people freebies.

3 comments:

Beth in IL said...

You are brave to do the challenge. I did it several years, but became overwhelmed! Look forward to seeing your stitching!

Donna said...

Go Eva, I know you can do it. You are so brave!!!
Donna

Cathy B said...

I remember doing that one year. I got a lot of projects done that year!