Sunday, January 06, 2019

A Baking Post

We interrupt our stitching to bring you some baking!  You may not know this, but I usually bake every Friday during the school year, so that I can bribe the staff at German school with some goodies.  It makes for a happy staff that stays year after year even though the little heathens might be driving them crazy.  This week I baked crinkle cookies.  This is itself isn't anything special but....I baked the chocolate crinkle cookies with the help of my new kitchen gadget.  I received this attachment for the Kitchenaid for Christmas from my children.  It is this great little gadget that weighs the ingredients and then sifts them into the mixer bowl.







I found the chocolate crinkle cookie recipe on you tube while I was watching videos on how to use  the attachment, and these cookies were on the video, so I just had to try out my new little gadget and make the cookies.  And while I was at it, I remembered a recipe for lemon crinkle cookies I wanted to try. 

My youngest and her family stopped by on Friday evening and felt the need to taste the cookies, and just loved them, especially the lemon cookies.  The German School staff unanimously agreed that they both turned out great!  All the taste testers agreed!

I will be making them again!

2 comments:

Honeybee said...

Those look delicious! I love lemon baked goods.

MntLover said...

I would like to know where you found the Kitchen-Aid attachment. Thanks