Wednesday, November 07, 2018

I Need a Little Help From My Friends!

Stitching Friends.

 I am in need of a skein of Gentle Arts Moonlit Path (from their simply shaker line) that looks like the background of the stitched piece and the leaflet. All I can find looks like the full skein on the bottom, and it definitely doesn’t match, not even close! If anyone has this older dye lot in their stash, I would love to purchase it from you!

UPDATE:  after extensive searching and lots of conversations with the people at Gentle Arts, we have come to the conclusion that the skein I had used was mismarked, but we can't figure out what it should have been.  There are a colors that are close, so I am going to work with those to finish the piece and hope it turns out okay!  And what have we learned from this exercise?  make sure you have enough floss for the entire piece before you start!

No comments: