Friday, March 23, 2018

Part 4 Finished!

And here it is.....Part 4!  It actually stitched up quite quickly once I kicked that darned frog to the curb! 

The Valdani floss is behaving rather well, also.  The floss for part 3 and 4 did not have the knotting problem I had with Part 1 or the shredding problem with Part 2.  Hope the rest of the floss works well also. 

I included the rest of the colors that I will be using for the rest of the bands.....not 100% sure of the order I will use them in, but there they are!

As much as I would like to continue working on this piece, I have a few other things that need to be stitched, some WIPs that I set a goal to have finished by April 22, and a wedding gift and a 50th anniversary piece that need to be finished by June and August respectively. 

2 comments:

Cindy's Stitching said...

It's a pretty piece. I heard the valdini threads are temperamental. I have never used them because of the complaints i heard about. They are pretty.

geeky Heather said...

I love the colors...it is looking really beautiful. I have used the Valdani threads, but only as they come off the ball, without stripping and recombining the stands (according to the chart directions). I've heard it's pretty temperamental otherwise.