Sunday, February 25, 2018

Ta-Da!

The stitching is finished!  This one took a lot longer than planned.  Poor Landon is now 8 years old and finally getting his stocking!  I started this one on January 11, 2016 and it took 225.75 hours to stitch.  The snowy village at the top was the hardest part to stitch.  White on white was giving me lots of trouble, and my eyes were bothering me.  But it is done!  I will turn it into a stocking as soon as I find where I put the fabric and chording I bought this summer.

5 comments:

Barb said...

Stunning piece. I'm sure Landon will enjoyh it for years to come. Great job on it.

Unknown said...

Beautiful stitching! I'm sure Landon will be so proud of his gorgeous stocking.

Cynthia said...

Beautiful piece. I'm sure it will be treasured.

Dianne said...

Congrats on the finish. I am hoping to have a finish by the end of April. I have a lot of confetti browns to do yet.

Bekca said...

Hooray! Congratulations on an amazing finish :)