Saturday, June 24, 2017

April Flowers.......

 This is the April Flower - Sweet Pea - from Ellen Maurer-Stroh's free monthly stitch a long a few years ago.  I started stitching it in January of 2016, and intended to stitch one flower each month.  That didn't quite work out for me.......but I finished the April flower today.
...that makes 4 done and 8 to go......

It really is a joy to stitch.  Very little backstitching, and the colors blend so beautifully!  I hope to get on with the May flower soon.

5 comments:

Barb said...

The flowers are very pretty. I hope you do all twelve.

RJ said...

Eva this is lovely. I do love how well they all go with each other. It is going to be gorgeous when completed. Such a wonderful undertaking. Enjoy your Sunday. RJ @stitching friends forever

Mary said...

How rewarding to complete another beautiful block of beautiful flowers. This is a great monthly project...Mary

MartinaM said...

I love the flowers of EMS, they look so natural. Beautiful embroidery.
Greetungs Martina

Astrids dragon said...

So colourful, they look lovely!