Wednesday, August 20, 2014

From the Framer

Welcome Stitchery has an annual framing sale every May.  You can bring in up to 3 pieces and get a discount, so every year, I save up my framing and take them in for the sale.  Here are the three pieces I had framed this year:


First up is Rose Quaker by Stickideen von der Wiehenburg.  I stitched this one on 25 count Ivory Lugana with one strand of DMC floss over one fabric thread.  I changed one of the DMC colors but I don't remember which one.










The next one is Song of the Seasons, last year's Little House Needleworks Mystery Sampler.  I stitched it with the recommend floss and fabric.











And lastly, Needleworker by Little House Needleworks, stitched on 25 count fabric, don't remember which color, with the recommended floss, one strand of floss over one fabric thread. 

5 comments:

Robin said...

All three look great Eva I like the frame on the needle worker its very pretty.

Robin in Washington State

Deanne J said...

Beautiful job on stitching and framing

Zurainny Ismail said...

Lovely frames. I especially like the frame of Song of the Seasons. Needleworker is great to have. :D

riona said...

The framing complements your lovely stitching perfectly.

Shebafudge said...

They all look absolutely stunning but I really like Song of the Seasons. Love the colour of the mat for it.