Friday, February 11, 2011

Another Ornament Finish!



I started this one during the Crazy January Challenge. It is by Sue Hillis and is found in the 2008 Just Cross Stitch Ornament Preview issue.

It is stitched on 28 count victorian red (I think) fabric over on fabric thread with one strand of Gentle Arts Sampler Thread Chalk.

This is a companion piece to the ornament in the Just Cross Stitch Ornament Issue 2008, and like the original ornament I have stitched it before for Sue, and now have stitched it for myself.

Finishing....well, that is another adventure.

6 comments:

Dejay said...

It's beautiful, I love it myself.

Rita E in AZ said...

That is so pretty!

CalamityJr said...

You are going to have the prettiest tree ever!

Blu said...

Very pretty finish!

nancy huggins said...

It is awesome..You do nice work :)

Romy in Austria said...

Very pretty, love the red and white!