Tuesday, March 02, 2010

A 12 Part Stitch-a-Long


The EGA Chapter that I belong to has a 12-part project that many of us are doing. The vice president of our chapter is Eileen Gurak of Handblessings Designs and she is sharing her designs with us.








I had a great deal of trouble tracking down the fabric and one of the fibres, but I finally got it all together and was able to get the January and
February installments stitched. We will be receiving the next chart at our March meeting and I look forward to stitching it.

5 comments:

Robin said...

very pretty Eva. I really like the color you are using on the border. I look forward for your up dates.

Lainey said...

Really pretty SAL, look forward to more up-dates.

riona said...

That looks like an interesting project ... I am very fond of Handblessing Designs ... I stitched a few of her bookmarks recently both featuring autumn leaves. She has a very deft hand with borders and tracery ... her designs are a joy to stitch.

Barb said...

That is pretty!

Despina said...

that's going to be so pretty!