Friday, January 22, 2010

My Kingdom for a Window!


A window that opens! I have been sick, again! We have been passing germs around the office since last October, and have been taking turns getting sick. I firmly believe it is because it is too warm in the office, and I don't have any windows that I can open.
I have determined that the windows in some of the outer offices open, so on Monday, when I am alone in the office, I am going to turn off the heat, and open all the doors and windows for awhile. Some cold fresh air in the offices will not hurt anyone or anything! If I continue to do this every Monday, perhaps we will kill this creeping crud that we keep sharing with each other!
I am sick and tired of being sick and tired!

2 comments:

Daffycat said...

***hugs*** I hear you. This has been a terrible winter for colds, flu and other ailments. I'm tired of it too. I spend half the work day wiping everything down with antiseptic wipes and spraying Lysol on everything!

Kit said...

Good luck getting rid of the germs and I hope your feeling better.