Thursday, July 30, 2009

Lizzie Kate Flip It Blocks Framed


I picked up my Lizzie Kate Flip-It Blocks from the framer recently.

A few years ago, I saw Teresa's and decided I needed to stitch it myself. I spent a little time tracking down all the charts and the overdyed threads, and then started it in January 2008.

I stitched one block per month last year, and finished it in December 2008. The border can be downloaded from the Lizzie Kate web site here. I took it to my LNS to have it framed when they had a framing coupon.

8 comments:

Lisa said...

That turned out just gorgeous! (Y'know I kitted mine half up and still haven't started yet - maybe January). ;)

Anonymous said...

This is really cute! It looks like a whole lot of stitching too! Congrats on having a beautiful finish to display proudly.

Missy Ann said...

That's wonderful! Slowly but surely I'm collecting all the flip blocks and when I do I'm going to stitch mine just like yours.

Daffycat said...

Oh, Eva! This turned out perfect! Well done!

janstitches said...

I love this, Eva. Beautiful.

Cindy F. said...

Oh wow Eva!! It's so pretty and great framing!

Stitching instead of cleaning said...

Nice job, enjoy

Carla said...

Hi.
I love LK.
Can you send to me please?

paradela.c@gmail.com

Thanks