Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Valentine Trees





Since Sue is going to be releasing her new designs on her blog shortly, I can finally show you what I have been stitching lately!

What you see here are three stitched versions of a Valentine Tree, the first done on 25 count light pink lugana, the second on 28 count antique white lugana, and the third on 28 count Pink Waterfall lugana. All three are done with DMC Floss. This will be part of a valentine leaflet (with three other designs) and Sue will be finishing this a cube and photographing it for the leaflet. They were rather quick to stitch.
This is how Sue finished one of them for the picture on the leaflet.



5 comments:

Brigitte said...

This is a really nice Valentines design. I think I'd stitch it on antique white rather than pink but that's just me.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

They are really cute :) I think the 25 ct one is my favorite :)

Michelle said...

Those are BEAUTIFUL!!

Cindy F. said...

Love the design and your stitching Eva!

Lorna @scrapsnscribbles/letssewit said...

ooh i'm liking that design, lovely stitching too.