Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Texan vs. Snow

With #1 son out of town, and #2 son on shift at the fire house, and #2 son-in-law living 6 hours away, that left #1 son-in-law, aka the "Texan", as the only one that was available and he came to clear off my driveway and sidewalks.

What a wonderful sight it was when I drove up to the house, exhausted after a hard day at German School, to find the Texan clearing snow! By his own admission, "it wasn't pretty" but it was just wonderful to not have to do battle with the snow blower myself.

Thank you Trey! In the battle of the Texan vs. Snow, the Texan won!

6 comments:

Debbie said...

What a kind and thoughtful thing to do!

Brigitte said...

I wish I had a snow blower, it must be so much faster to clear the driveway than shoveling the snow. I can understand how happy you were when you saw that your SIL had already cleared everything. Lucky you.

Cindy F. said...

Oh...what a wonderful son-in-law:)
Such a good Texan!!

KIM said...

Good men are hard to come by. His mom raised him right!
Lucky you to have such a loving son-in-law.

coral said...

Go Trey Go ! He is a good boy ...

Karen said...

that made me smile. I hope Nicole's husband does that for me some day!