Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Lizzie*Kate Flip It Blocks

Although Lizzie*Kate is not one of the designers I like to stitch, they do have some cute charts. A few years ago, I had seen the 2003 Flip It Blocks all stitched on the same piece of fabric with a border around it, so I started kitting up this project. The goal for 2008 is to stitch one block each month. Because I was too lazy to count threads a bunch of times to start the January block, I did the February block in January because the right edge is in the middle of the row, and I did the January block in February. Going forward, I will be stitching the corresponding block each month.

Here is the January block:




Here is January and February together with the border on them:


Watch this space for monthly instalments.


2 comments:

Viki said...

I like the sheep for January. :-)

Lisa said...

Well, pooh. I had mightily been resisting these but now.....you know the rest. ;)