Saturday, February 06, 2021

Pom Poms added to the hats

You might remember that about a year ago, I decided to try and crochet again.  I took a class and made a hat.  The hat was too small for me.  But Peter liked it, so I had planned to gift it to him but that lousy pompom just wouldn't attach itself.  

Since last Saturday was Peter's birthday, it sat down and attached the pompom before heading over to his house for a birthday hug and kiss, and wouldn't you know it, it took all of 5 minutes!  Don't know what took me so long to get it done, but he was thrilled with his new hat.






While I had the yarn needle out, I also attached the pompom to the pink hat that I crochet at the beginning of the COVID stay at home order.  Since my favorite girl, Natalie, loves pink, I thought she might like to have it.  She loved it!  


So now I have two very happy grandchildren....and three sad ones who don't have a hat made by Oma.....






Guess what Oma did today?  I went shopping for yarn for 3 more hats.....
 

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

The hats are too cute, & so are the kids!
Marilyn

Honeybee said...

Great hats! I love those fuzzy pom poms!