Sunday, April 21, 2019

Happy Easter!




Happy Easter, dear blogging buddies!  With still no fully functioning kitchen on the main floor of the house, I managed to make Easter Brunch for the family anyway.  Lots of planning and timing and I managed to spend all of Saturday with the oven in the basement, and all of Sunday morning with the microwave and the stovetop on the main floor.   The deviled egg platter was full when I went to get the phone to take a picture but was attacked in my short absence.




Dessert was equally as well received.  Cream puffs with chocolate whipped cream filling and
Kremschnitten with a vanilla pastry cream, and there isn't much left.

The little ones loved their Easter baskets.  I had also hidden 2 dozen eggs outside in the yard for them to have an egg hunt, but the neighborhood squirrels also wanted to hunt them.  They got 3 of the eggs and chewed right through them to get to the candy inside!

I will spend a little more time with my feet up, and then I will tackle the dishes.

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Looks delicious!
Marilyn