Wednesday, December 12, 2018

A Stocking Finish

And here it is!  Not my best finishing work, but it is done, ready for John to take to Arizona on Monday.

You may remember my sewing machine that gave up the ghost a while ago....it has been in the shop since mid October.  I had been told that they couldn't get the part to fix it, but I found the part, ordered it and drove it out to the shop.  I was originally quoted a 7 day turn around, but two months later, I still don't have my machine back....but I digress....

I was able to use John's deceased wife's machine, and I do think the she was right there with us and she wasn't all to happy about another woman using her machine....I am just glad I got it done......

I want my own machine back!

1 comment:

Astrids dragon said...

A beautiful stocking, in spite of the sewing machine mishap!