Thursday, October 18, 2018

Two Small Finishes

I have been packing and moving the last few weeks, so there hasn't been much time for stitching, but I did stitch at least a little bit before going to sleep each evening.  The easy plaid pattern on canvas and repetitiveness of pulling the needle and floss through the canvas was very calming.

I am happy to say I am now moved in with my 92 (soon to be 93) year old father, but....I still have a lot of work ahead of me.  I need to get the kitchen (and maybe the bathroom) remodeled, purchase new appliances, get the carpets shampooed or replaced and then I can start unpacking!  I am happy to say that I have made good progress on organizing my stitching room so that I can at least sit and stitch for a bit and find some things!  Don't hold your breath for pictures, it will be awhile before it is finished.

No comments: