Wednesday, May 02, 2018

Framing Maynia, Day 1

This year, instead of Stitch Maynia in May, I will be doing it in August or September due to some gifts that need to be completed right away.  Instread, I will be doing a "finishing" Maynia....I will finish one thing every day for at least the first 15 days of May, maybe even more.....Yes, I have a lot on my finishing pile. 

Here is the first piece.  It is Grand Hotel that I stitched for some friends.  I finished it in an oval oak frame, and am very happy with the way it turned out.  If I can find another frame just like it, I will stitch it again for me!

3 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

It looks fabulous in the oval frame you used. I would love to know where you got your frame. Oval frames are hard to find.

Beth in IL said...

Great job finishing. Look forward to seeing what you FFO. I need to do the same, but will wait until June for my finishing party.

Astrids dragon said...

That looks lovely framed, I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of your finishes!