Sunday, August 13, 2017

Saturday Stitching

 This Saturday, I had the pleasure of teaching a project to a group of ladies from our EGA chapter.  There were 18 ladies in attendance to work the The Fall Heart by Sekas & Company.   I put a lot of work into this class.  Besides stitching the sample, I ordered all the supplies, edged all the fabric, put all the kits together, planned the menu for breakfast and lunch, picked up all the food, ..well you get the picture. 
 
 









The ladies all seemed to enjoy the class and we had a great time stitching together.  Lots of laughter and fun besides the instruction.
 
 
Marguerite got the most done, and she plans to have it finished to give as a gift by the end of the weekend. 
 
This is the finished piece that I stitched as a sample.  Next year we will do the Patriotic Heart!





1 comment:

Astrids dragon said...

Wow, you sure know how to teach a class! I love the fall heart.