Thursday, July 21, 2016

Zelda is Finished!

I am not fond of Halloween, I really don't decorate for it, and I don't really celebrate it, other than candy for the grandchildren and any other little ones that come to the door.  When I first saw this chart, Witches Stitches, by Sue Hillis Designs, I just HAD to stitch her!  Zelda and I have spent some quality time together, and I just love how she turned out.  She is stitched on 28 count Sprite Cashel (a pale lavender hand dyed fabric) with the recommended DMC floss.

Next time I head out to Welcome Stitchery, I will look at frames for her.

2 comments:

CalamityJr said...

Halloween isn't a big deal in my home, either, but Zelda could change my mind, too! I'm sure you'll be glad you invited her in.

Justine said...

I love her! I'm not a big Halloween fan either but I think she's so pretty I would definitely be tempted.