Monday, February 20, 2012

Sweet Treats!





I finished stitching Sweet Treats by Country Cottage Needleworks on Friday evening, although I now notice that I forgot the french knots on the cupcake.... I will sew on some beads before I frame it. It was stitched on 28 count Lambswool with Crescent Colors floss. I have ordered a frame for it. I am counting this as 7 finishes because there were 7 seperate charts - 6 chart packs and 1 border chart!




I am thinking it might look nice in Natalie's room. Her mom can decide once it is all framed up.



Special thanks go to Kimberly D who sent me the set of charts a few years ago.



Special thanks also go to Coral who stitched this recently, thus reminded me that mine was all kitted up and ready to stitch. Her lovely finish inspired me to get cracking and stitch it myself!

4 comments:

KIM said...

I love it Eva!
(want it too! Lol)

CJ in OK ;-) said...

Pretty sweet finish, congrats. CJ in OK ;-)

Blu said...

Cute finish(es)!

Veronica said...

Very pretty, Eva. Congratulations!

Hugs,
Veronica.