On January 1st, and began the 1st of the Crazy January Challenge. This challenge is to have 15 starts in 15 days, and then go on to complete the pieces sometime in 2011.
My first piece is the 8th, and final part of the Stitcher's Bellpull, and because I was able to finish the part, and complete the entire piece, it becomes my first finish of 2011!
I did make some changes to this part. Since I didn't care for the turkey stitches above the words, I took the stitches at the bottom and moved them to the top, and then repeated the specialty stitches from the very top of the bellpull in reverse order. I am very happy with the way it turned out.