Sunday, December 13, 2009

Field Trip!

Sorry to have been absenst from blogging for awhile, I have been sick. It's not life threatening, but bothersom none the less. It seems that the minute I am feeling a bit better, another part of my upper resperatory system is attacked by germs! I haven't even felt energetic enough to stitch!


But I did get a chance to visit a new (to me) shop last weekend. The Inspired Needle has been in business for a little over a year, and is located in Lemont Illinois, a mere 45 minute drive if you don't make a wrong turn or three.....
It's a wonderful little shop! Lots of things to tempt stitchers of any level! They carry my favorite silks!! Cathy, the owner, was very welcoming, and after shopping, we sat and stitched and visited a bit. It was great to see Karin, Denise and Barb again, and to meet Audrey for the first time.

4 comments:

riona said...

Great to see you back ... I had been wondering about the prolonged absence.
I am glad you had a nice field trip to celebrate your return to all things stitchery related.

Karin said...

how fun you have visited my LNS since a few months :-) Hope to meet you there once. We have stitching nights twice a month!

Karin in IL

KIM said...

Glad to see the brick and morter's are coming back and I can't wait till next time so I can go too!
Looks like it was fun!

Daffycat said...

Glad to see you back. I hope you fell 100% better soon, dear!